MARKETING OFFICER (Hong Kong)
PHOTO MACAU | Art Fair
PHOTO MACAU | Art Fair is Asia’s newest international art fair dedicated to photography and moving image. Our first edition is taking place in Macau in March 2018.
PHOTO MACAU | Art Fair is looking for a Marketing Officer to join the team based in Hong Kong.
The role will involve hands on and operational tasks and will report to the Marketing Director.
The Marketing office will work with the Marketing Director on digital and offline marketing strategies to promote PHOTO MACAU | Art Fair to various stakeholders including:
- Website Management
- Content Creation
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wechat)
- Communication materials
Candidates must be flexible, polyvalent and willing to learn as some tasks may involve work outside of the marketing scope based on the project requirement. Occasional day travel to Macau may be required.
- Hong Kong Permanent ID card holder
- University graduate (degrees in marketing, communications are preferable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin/SC
- Fluency in English
- Willing to learn
- Being able to work well independently as well as in a team
- Able to work independently and under deadline pressure
- Previous work experience in marketing
- Strong interest in art, photography and or video
If you are interested, please send your salary requirement, CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.