When acessing and using this website (the “Website”), you expressly agree to the conditions set out below:
Red Balloon Company Limited (“Red Balloon”) is the organiser of the international art show PHOTO MACAU | Art Fair.
Provisions and conditions
1. Except for the contents uploaded to the Website by third parties, the entire contents of the Website and the software used for this is owned by Red Balloon or its partners and customers, or they have the exclusive right of use thereof. These contents are protected by copyright, industrial property rights and other relevant intellectual property laws and regulations.
2. It is permitted to download or print out individual pages and/or individual areas of this Website insofar as neither the copyright notices nor other legally protected designations are removed and the pages or areas are not used for commercial purposes. If software or other data is downloaded from this website or reproduced in any other manner, all rights shall remain with Red Balloon.
3. The data protection provisions as per Macau´s data protection laws and regulations apply for personal data or personal contents.
4. Red Balloon does not provide any guarantee – either expressly or tacitly – that the contents of this Website will be constantly available or are correct, accurate, up-to-date or complete.
In addition, Red Balloon does not provide any express or tacit guarantee that the rights of third parties are not impaired, that access to this website will be possible on an uninterrupted basis or free from malfunctions or viruses, that this Website is safe and that recommendations or views of Red Balloon that can be derived from this Website are correct or reliable.
Red Balloon is not liable for damages or disadvantages suffered by any user as a result of using or the impossibility of using this Website, or as a result of the user having used or relied on this Website or on the contents made available on it.
All the contents of this Website can be changed, modified or corrected by Red Balloon at any time without notice. Additionally Red Balloon does not assume any liability or responsibility for losses suffered in conjunction with viruses that have attacked computer systems or other property of users after they have used, called up or downloaded contents of this Website. To the extent permitted by law, the user hereby expressly releases Red Balloon, its managerial staff, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers from all claims for damages resulting from the use of or access to this Website.
5. This Website can contain links or references to other (external) websites or can be opened via links from other websites over which Red Balloon has no control or influence. Red Balloon does not assume any responsibility for the availability and content of these other websites and is not liable for damages or disadvantages suffered as a result of the use of these contents or access of this type. Any links to other websites are provided solely to enhance the user-friendliness of this Website. Users establish the link to the other websites at their own risk.
Red Balloon does not assume any liability arising out of a breach or omission in the data protection policy of third parties.
6. With the exception of data and information that is protected by our data protection provisions, all messages and material that the user transmits to the Website by electronic mail or other means, including data, questions, comments, proposals and the like, will be treated, both now and in the future, as non-confidential and non-protected information. Everything that the user transmits can be used for all purposes, and in particular for reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting and dispatch. In addition, Red Balloon is entitled to use ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in a message sent to the Website by any users for any purpose whatsoever, and in particular for the development, manufacture and marketing of products with the aid of such information.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Macau SAR.
Any disputes or claims that result from the use of this website or in connection therewith shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Macau SAR.
Macau, July 2017
Last updated: June 22, 2017